2008 new years resolutions
here are my resolutions...(i'm making them up post jan 1, but who cares really? i'll try to put up more as i think of them)
- i know i will always be very ambitious and at the same time very laid back [but not concurrently]...and it drives me nuts sometimes...so maybe, i will try to remain ambitious, but more consistently instead of trying to do something that can't be done and then being lazy the next couple days: try doing less every day....rambling....summary: set goals on a day by day basis
- i am tolerant and i stand up for myself when i need be, but i would like to be less tolerant actually, so that i can propel desired change in my life quicker and be happier. i'm not saying that i'm going to be ignorant, just looking more out for number 1 this year. too much patience can be a fault.
- be more balanced
- consistent sleep cycle (good luck on this one)
- less alcohol, more exercise, healthy eating. i did pretty good on this last year and would like to continue this trend.
- this item will probably be the hardest for me to fulfill but i think it would be beneficial to practice daily meditation/breathing. (in all seriousness)